It can be discomforting to see signs of aging in your skin. Two common signs of aging are dark spots and dull complexion. If these skin conditions are making you feel uncomfortable with the appearance of your skin, we can help you decide which of our exciting treatments can be your anti-aging solution!
At Vimi Medi Spa, each and every one of our treatments is personalized to best meet your needs. We use the latest and greatest techniques and technologies to help you reach your aesthetic goals. Our expert medical team aims to provide you with beautifying results that you won’t be able to get enough of. Contact us today and schedule your consultation appointment and explore the many ways we can help you feel and look like a dream come true!
What are dark spots?
Dark spots are one of the most common indications of aging skin. Also known as pigmentation or age spots, dark spots are created through an overproduction of melanin, which is a polymer that helps determine the color of skin and hair on the body. Dark spots are usually the result from aging and accumulated sun exposure in the skin. While they can develop on nearly any part of the body, they are most commonly found on the face, hands, shoulders, arms, and back.
What is a dull complexion?
Dull complexion occurs when the skin has a significant reduction in the moisture and oil it needs to help us look youthful and radiant. Two major contributors to a dull skin complexion are accumulated dead skin cells and skin damage. To tell if your skin is experiencing a dull complexion, the top most layer of your skin will appear darker than it normally does.
What are some causes of dull complexion?
- Smoking dehydrates the skin, making it appear darker and speeding up the skin’s aging process
- Excessive sun exposure can dry out the skin
- Dull complexion can be passed down through familial genes
- Excessive consumption of alcohol can dehydrate and dim the skin
- Too much stress can prematurely age the skin
Which of our treatment options can treat dark spots and dull complexion?
- Microdermabrasion is a gentle procedure that can help revive the skin’s collagen production to correct dark spots and brighten the skin!
- Facials can help clear up pigmentation and illuminate the skin for an energetic and radiant exterior!
- HydraFacial is a popular non-invasive treatment that works to cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate, and help fade the appearance of age spots and lighten the skin!
Contact us today and schedule your consultation appointment to find out which of our treatment options can help restore radiancy to your skin!