Inhaling oxygen keeps the body and skin free of impurities and toxins; humans cannot live without oxygen. Unfortunately, as the body begins to age, the amount of oxygen in the skin decreases naturally. This is a contributing factor toward wrinkles, fine lines, and many different signs of aging. This is why the IPL photofacial and oxygen facial are so important, especially as rosacea treatment options.
The IPL photofacial and oxygen facial were once a secret well kept by celebrities on the red carpet and the runway. Today, these procedures have become good options for anyone interested in turning back time on the aging process. The facials were originally created so the oxygen levels in the skin could be effectively replenished. The IPL photofacial works to stimulate collagen production. This smooths out the wrinkles and provides the skin and face with a younger-looking appearance.
The oxygen facial uses vitamins A, C, E and medical grade oxygen to nourish and hydrate the skin. The facial is a specialized treatment for gently cleansing, hydrating, exfoliating and restoring the oxygen levels necessary for healthy skin. This facial provides the ideal finishing touch for anyone who wants to look their very best.
The treatment is perfect for anyone interested in decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The oxygen facial also provides an important contribution to having radiant, glowing and healthy skin. This is also an exceptional addition for other skin care treatments or facials because it will provide more dramatic results.
The Benefits of These Facial Rosacea Treatment Options
These facials provide numerous benefits including:
1) Invaluable assistance for rosacea treatment.
2) Detoxifies and rejuvenates the skin from everyday toxins such as cigarette smoke and air pollution and helps skin starved of oxygen reverse the impact of pollutants.
3) Boosts the production of collagen. As people age, their levels of collagen begin to decrease. This makes these facials essential for infusing the skin with oxygen and essential vitamins while promoting collagen production.
4) New cells are created at a faster pace. Scientists believe when oxygen is infused into the skin it assists with the creation of new cells to increase healing for sun spots, acne scars and numerous types of blemishes.
5) The facial promotes radiant and glowing skin while effectively diminishing the appearance of aging such as wrinkles. The treatment promotes more youthful looking skin and enhances cell hydration.